1. White tea silver tips – delicate leaf buds from special bushes hand-picked and hand-made at the point of unfurling. It is exceptionally pure and natural. It undergoes the least processing retaining higher levels of antioxidants. It is naturally low in caffeine.
2. White tea golden tips – delicate leaf buds handpicked from special bushes partially oxidized. It is then dried to achieve a unique golden appearance.
3. White tea premium – made from the first leaf and a bud of the special bushes that make white tea. These delicate leaves are hand-rolled or machine-rolled gently to prevent damage or breaking which allows partial oxidation to take place. This gives a unique blend of the golden and black color. When brewed, it opens to a full leaf and a bud with deep golden liquor and a biscuit-like aroma.
1. Put 2gms of Masai white tea into the brewing cup
2. Add 180-200ml of hot boiled water
3. Brew under cover for 5-7minutes
4. Sieve and serve
5. You may add honey for taste
1. Helps to regulate blood pressure especially for diabetic people
2. It helps to metabolize fat
3. Due to its high level of antioxidants, it helps to boost the body’s immunity