• Black tea country – derived from the black CTC (Cutting, Tearing and Curling) process. It is composed of carefully hand plucked first two leaves and a bud. Having gone through the process of withering, cutting, oxidation, firing and sorting process. When brewed, it gives a deep liquorish appealing color, smooth taste and strong refreshing flavor. Ideal for the African chai made with milk. This particular tea is grain-like in appearance.
• Black Tea whole leaf – derived from the orthodox process of making black tea. Also known as the whole leaf process. It is made from carefully handpicked first two leaves ad a bud. Having gone through the withering. Rolling, oxidation, firing and sorting processes. When brewed, it artistically open up into a whole leaf giving a golden appealing color, smooth taste and refreshing flavor.
• Black tea Oriental – derived from the orthodox process of making black tea. Also known as the whole leaf process. This particular tea consists of the broken teas from the rolled process. It is a broken whole leaf.
1. Put 2gms of Masai black tea into the brewing cup
2. Add 180-200ml of hot boiled water
3. Brew under covr for 2-6minutes
4. Sieve and serve
5. You may add lemon or milk as desired
1. Hydration of our bodies
2. Aids in relieving stress
3. Promotes brain alertness
4. Can be used by those who have feet odour