• Green tea country – derived from the green CTC (Cutting, Tearing and Curling) process. It is composed of carefully hand plucked first two leaves and a bud. Having gone through the process of fixation, withering, cutting, firing and sorting process. When brewed, it gives a deep liquorish green color, smooth taste and strong refreshing flavor. This particular tea is grain-like in appearance.
• Green Tea whole leaf – derived from the orthodox process of making green tea. Also known as the whole leaf process. It is made from carefully handpicked first two leaves ad a bud. Having gone through the fixation, withering, Rolling, firing and sorting processes. When brewed, it artistically opens up into a whole leaf giving an amber appealing color, smooth taste and refreshing flavor.
• Green tea Oriental – derived from the orthodox process of making green tea. Also known as the whole leaf process. This particular tea consists of the broken teas from the rolled process. It is a broken whole leaf.
1. Put 2gms of Masai green tea into the brewing cup
2. Add 180-200ml of hot boiled water
3. Brew under cover for 2-6minutes
4. Sieve and serve
5. You may add lemon for taste
1. Can be used for slimming purposes
2. Very high levels of antioxidants hence boosting immunity
3. Refreshes our bodies
4. Helps fight cardiovascular diseases