White Tea is made from the youngest and most tender hand-picked leaf tips and buds.uncured and lightly processed. How to make White Tea Premium.[Instructions]
1. Heat the water: Place the water in a tea kettle and heat it to 160°F to 180°F. Alternatively, bring the water to a boil and then let it rest for a couple of minutes until it cools to the correct temperature. If you do not have a thermometer to measure the specific temperature, heat the water to just short of boiling.
2. Pre-warm the teapot or cup (optional): Pour a small amount of boiling water into the pot or cup. When the pot or cup is warm, pour out the water.
3. Measure the tea buds/leaves: Measure between 2 teaspoons and 2 tablespoons of tea. Use less if the tea consists of buds and more if the tea consists of leaves.
4. Place the buds/leaves in the teapot or cup: Place the tea buds/leaves in the pot or cup, either directly or in an infuser.
5. Pour the water: Pour the water over the tea buds/leaves.
6. Cover the teapot or cup: Place the lid on the teapot, or if using a cup, cover it with a lid or a small saucer.
7. Steep the tea: Depending on the particular variety and personal preference, the tea may steep between 1 to 5 minutes, although some teas may take up to 10 minutes. In general, leaf tea infuses more quickly than bud tea. Set a timer for 1 minute. Taste the tea at 1 minute and then every 30 seconds until it is to your liking.
8. Stop the infusion: As soon as the tea is ready, remove the buds/leaves by lifting out the infuser or pouring the tea through a strainer.