This is a specialty tea Hibiscus tea, also known as Agua de Jamaica and by its scientific nameis prepared by boiling parts of the . Hibiscus tea is ruby red or deep magenta in color and has a sour taste.
It is a very popular beverage throughout the world and is often used as a medicinal tea.have various names and are known as “Roselle” in some places. It is widely available in the market throughout the tea-drinking world and can be consumed hot or cold depending on your preference.
Hibiscus tea is naturally low in calories and is. According to the USDA Nutrient Database, it has a good supply of minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc. It also contains B-vitamins like niacin and folic acid. This tea is a good source of anthocyanins, which makes it beneficial for managing elevated levels, the common cold, and urinary tract infections (UTIs).
1. Put 2tsp(10ml) of Masai Hibiscus tea for 4 cups
2. Add hot boiled water
3. Brew under cover for 2-6minutes
4. Sieve and serve
5. You may add sugar or honey for taste
- Manages Blood Pressure
- It may help keep your cholesterol levels in check (and your heart and blood vessels healthy)
- Helps keeping your digestion running smoothly
- Helps keep your immune system healthy
- May tame inflammation
- May support your weight-loss goals
- May improve liver health