It is composed of carefully hand plucked first two leaves and a bud processed through gentle rollingand twisting of the leaves. To achieve the best desired results, it is partially withered, partially rolled, partially oxidized, dried then sorted. It becomes the in-between of the green and black with a copperishcolour. When brewed, it opens up into a whole leaf.
1. Put 2gms of Masai oolong tea into the brewing cup
2. Add 180-200ml of hot boiled water
3. Brew under cover for 2-6minutes
4. Sieve and serve
5. You may add lemon for taste
1. Improves blood circulation
2. Rich in antioxidants; helps in detoxification and disease prevention
3. Reduces inflammation disorders
4. Promotes superior bone structure and robust skin
There are no reviews yet.